What You’ll Need
When you contact us to start or transfer service, you’ll need:
- Social security number or Tax ID
- Date of birth
- Driver’s License or ID
- Phone number
- Mailing address
- Service address
Identity & Soft Credit Check
For your protection, we will perform a soft credit check to confirm your identity and determine if a deposit is necessary for the new account. The credit check will not impact your credit score.
If a deposit is required, the amount will be:
- Residential customers: $250
- In place of a deposit, for residential accounts only, a customer with a current account and satisfactory credit may co-sign for the new service and guarantee payment.
- Commercial customers: Equal to 2 months’ annualized average billing
- When necessary, 2 months’ estimated annualized average billing might be used.
Security deposits may be refunded to the customer, with no interest paid, at the termination of service or after 12 consecutive months of service with no more than two delinquent events.